How does a busy professional avoid burnout? Most likely your audience doesn't have the time, flexibility or patience for an hour long yoga or meditation class.
Since 2012 Kali has helped busy professionals learn to reduce stress and sleep better.
Attendees Will Learn
-A different way of viewing and reducing stress based on five layers of the mind-body system
-Practical Yoga techniques to do in 5-15 minute windows--no mat or flexibility required
-How regular, consistent stress resilience practices like these can improve life at work and at home
Watch Kali on Welnys TV
About This Speaker
Kali is an experienced therapeutic yoga & meditation teacher. She has specialized in teaching beginners, busy professionals, & those with physical, mental, or emotional health challenges in group settings and private sessions since 2012.
Education and Experience
- 500-hour Advanced Teacher Training: Yoga Therapy in Practice
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training: Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
- Recognized as an E-RYT (Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher) – Yoga Alliance
- Mind-body Eating Coach – Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Usui Reiki Master / Teacher
- Certified Sleep Science Coach - Spenser Institute
"Kali did a great job, participants were pleased with the session!"