Participants will be able to create an awareness of the thought patterns that are limiting them to move forward. They will recognize their primary feelings such as anger, sadness, frustration, joy, fear and after implementing new strategies and able to shift prospective, they will start experiencing something new.
Attendees will Learn
-How to recognize
-How to accept
-How to take Action
About this Speaker
Liz is a passionate educator, mentor and advisor who believes that all people can learn and thrive in an environment that is stimulating, comforting, and welcoming to their unique talents and abilities.
Education and Experience
- Anger Management/Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Certification–CA May, 2019
- CTE Life Skills Credential in Adult Education, ESOL,
- Child Development - Los Angeles, CA May 2015 to November 2018
- ESOL Credentials for Guilford County School - Greensboro, NC September 1996 to 1999.
- Business Administration Jose Maria Vargas. Caracas-Venezuela August 1994-1995
- Motivational Speaker
- Transformational-Life Coach
- Spanish Bilingual