The holidays are a time of merriment, parties, and temptations. Learn how to enjoy yourself amongst the sweets, treats and drinks, while still having a good time!
Attendees Will Learn
-How navigate food choices at holiday parties
-Low cal cocktails choices
-Options for guilt free treats.
About This Speaker
Dr. Kim has been a licensed, practicing Acupuncturist since 2010, a published author, speaker and intuitive healer; her treatments aim to access the deep inner workings of the mind-body-spirit connection to help her patients unlock the root cause of disharmony. She treats patients for pain management and sports medicine, trauma, paralysis, pediatric and teenagers, major life changes, spiritual growth and more.
Education & Experience:
- Featured in ‘O’ Oprah Magazine, In Style, KPIX’s Bay Area Focus TV, Bustle.
- Associate Editor for the Journal of Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
- Published in the industry periodical Acupuncture Today and Qi Magazine
- Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Master’s of Science in Oriental Medicine
- Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Studio Arts
- California State Licensed Acupuncturist
- member of the California State Oriental Medicine Association.