Self care is the best health care. It’s time to stop pushing yourself beyond your limits and mistreating your most precious asset- YOU! Let’s take a much-needed time out and discover how to take care of yourself mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically to live fully, achieve the next level of your rise and become the best you yet!
Attendees will learn
- What Self Care is and What it is not
- Why Superficial Self Care is Dangerous
- Why Self Care is non negotiable
- 7 Keys to Creating a Soulful Self Care Shift
- 7 Easy Ways to Practice Self Care
About this speaker
Avalaura is a Licensed Graduate Social Worker who holds a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Social Work from Howard University in Washington, DC. Additionally, she is a trained Reiki Master/Teacher, Certified Life Coach and Spiritual Counselor, Hypnotherapist, Holistic Aromatherapist and Yoga/Meditation Instructor. Avalaura uses a holistic approach to help individuals deal with challenges and life issues that stop them from living fully, completely and authentically.
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Social Work from Howard University in Washington, DC
- Reiki Master/Teacher
- Certified Life Coach and Spiritual Counselor
Avalaura has given this talk at retreats, conferences and corporations, including the Offices of Secret Service, Medicaid, other government agencies, banks and law firms .
Really enjoyed Avalaura's talk. She was dynamic and engaging, very informative. I would love to have her back when we pick back up in September!