Have you read countless articles, books, & blogs about sleep? Know that your bedroom is the perfect temperature? Have the eye mask, the ear plugs, the special teas and STILL have concerns about your nightly sleep & daily energy? If you're tired of the same old advice when it comes to getting refreshing sleep & restoring your energy, it's time for a different perspective.
Attendees Will Learn
-Why natural sleep remedies can actually make things worse
-A reason for daytime fatigue that has little to do with your sleep
-Why bedtime rituals and "sleep hygiene" techniques often fail to work
-How to permanently overcome your challenges with sleep & energy
About This Speaker
Kali is a Sleep Wellness Coach who helps stressed out, busy professionals around the country learn to sleep better & restore their energy.
Education and Experience
- 500-hour Advanced Teacher Training: Yoga Therapy in Practice
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training: Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
- Recognized as an E-RYT (Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher) – Yoga Alliance
- Mind-body Eating Coach – Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Usui Reiki Master / Teacher
- Certified Sleep Science Coach - Spenser Institute