-Do you often feel stressed, overwhelmed, or anxious?
-Have you tried to meditate before but feel like you just can’t get the hang of it?
-Are you unable to “control your thoughts,” sit for an extended time, or have other issues around this thing that everyone says is just so good for you?
-Are you new to meditation and don’t understand what all the hype is about?
If you have experienced any of the above, join Kali to learn about and practice several techniques to help you relax and meditate like a pro. You’ll be meditating before you know it!
Attendees will Learn
-Common misunderstandings about meditation and what meditation REALLY is,
-Several different ways for you to explore the practice of meditation to relieve the stress of daily life
-How to integrate meditation into your busy life by overcoming common challenges
About this Speaker
Kali is an experienced therapeutic yoga & meditation teacher. She has specialized in teaching beginners, busy professionals, & those with physical, mental, or emotional health challenges in group settings and private sessions since 2012.
Education and Experience
- 500-hour Advanced Teacher Training: Yoga Therapy in Practice
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training: Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
- Recognized as an E-RYT (Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher) – Yoga Alliance
- Mind-body Eating Coach – Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Usui Reiki Master / Teacher
- Certified Sleep Science Coach - Spenser Institute