How does a person who is anxious and overwhelmed keep their body and mind still enough to meditate? Most likely your audience has experimented with meditation, but found it nearly impossible to do.
Since 2012 Kali has helped busy professionals use meditative techniques to reduce stress and sleep better.
Attendees will Learn
-Common myths about meditation, what meditation really is, and 4 reasons why we do it.
-Several efficient ways to meditate
-How to overcome the most common challenges to integrating a consistent practice into a busy life
Watch Kali on Welnys TV
About this Speaker
Kali is an experienced therapeutic yoga & meditation teacher. She has specialized in teaching beginners, busy professionals, & those with physical, mental, or emotional health challenges in group settings and private sessions since 2012.
Education and Experience
- 500-hour Advanced Teacher Training: Yoga Therapy in Practice
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training: Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
- Recognized as an E-RYT (Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher) – Yoga Alliance
- Mind-body Eating Coach – Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Usui Reiki Master / Teacher
- Certified Sleep Science Coach - Spenser Institute
"Kali did a great job, participants were pleased with the session!"