Learn how to stretch, breathe, and connect as a family through a fun, kid-friendly yoga class led by a professional dancer and certified yoga instructor.
Attendees will Learn
-Kid-friendly yoga poses
-Breathing techniques to calm the mind and body
-Coordination between breath and movement for self-awareness
About this Speaker
Danielle is a former professional ballet dancer turned wellness aficionado. After a career at the Metropolitan Opera, she applied her distinct background to the corporate world. Danielle is a certified yoga teacher, certified nutrition counselor, and former Ballet Beautiful trainer for celebrity clients. She has hosted events for YouTube, Microsoft, Puma, and more and loves bringing people together through unique experiences!
Education and Experience
- Certified yoga teacher
- Professional dancer at the Metropolitan Opera
- 10+ years experience teaching children
- B.F.A. from NYU - Tisch School of the Arts
- Yoga instructor at the United Nations
- Mercedes Club; kids dance instructor at Academics West