Get your groove on as a family in an upbeat class designed to enhance coordination, flexibility, and musicality while listening to your favorite hits.
Attendees will Learn
- Rhythm and musicality
- Creative movement
- Kids music through the ages
About this Speaker
Danielle is a former professional ballet dancer turned wellness aficionado. After a career at the Metropolitan Opera, she applied her distinct background to the corporate world. Danielle is a certified yoga teacher, certified nutrition counselor, and former Ballet Beautiful trainer for celebrity clients. She has hosted events for YouTube, Microsoft, Puma, and more and loves bringing people together through unique experiences!
"Danielle is a great presenter and made the session fun and engaging for the audience. Overall, it was a great event!"
Education and Experience
- Certified yoga teacher
- Professional dancer at the Metropolitan Opera
- 10+ years experience teaching children
- B.F.A. from NYU - Tisch School of the Arts
- Yoga instructor at the United Nations, Mercedes Club; kids dance instructor at Academics West