The Human Side of The Future of Work

High Achievers outperform the average worker by 10 percent in productivity, 20 percent in sales, and 30 percent in profitability, according to research. However, 85 percent of employees worldwide are not engaged in their work, leaving only 15 percent involved in and enthusiastic about what they do. It's time to re-imagine the workplace, starting with a culture where people come first. With her deep understanding of the influences shaping the Future of Work and how to create long-lasting employee engagement, Therese brings highly actionable frameworks designed to accelerate the vision of high performing founders and executives. As a high achiever herself, serial entrepreneur, and decades-long leader of global teams, she applies her models daily and is a real-life example of how to successfully lead a people-centric organization.

Video Sample

Attendees will Learn

-Discover the core elements of how to design and scale a thriving company culture
-Learn how to increase performance and engagement with a fully remote workforce
-Learn how to lead High Achievers effectively and discover what matters the most to them

About this Speaker

Combining 18 years of experience as a Future of Work and Company Culture Expert, Executive Coach, and Transformative Change Advisor, Therese has developed actionable and scalable frameworks and methods to build and scale people and purpose-centric cultures successfully. Some frameworks include the High Achieving Culture Model™ and the Futuristic Leadership Framework™, supporting companies to thrive by empowering their high achievers.
Leveraging her entrepreneurial experience, Therése has become an internationally recognized Keynote Speaker on achieving a people and purpose-centric culture. Other of her sought-after keynotes include speeches on the Future of Work, Workplace Engagement, and the High Achiever Mindset. Through these talks she has inspired more than 30,000 people in over 10 countries, engaging with audiences from 5 to 5000.

Education and Experience

  • Guest lecturer at the Royal Institute of Technology and the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship
  • Named "one of the most influential and impactful people in the Nordics" The list is equivalent to the 'Forbes 30 under 30' and 'Forbes 40 under 40' in the United States.
  • Received the Future Innovator Award
  • Executive Coach and Performance Coach
  • Internationally recognized Keynote Speaker
Speaker Topic:
Financial Wellness
Mental Health
Celebrity or Keynote
Working From Home
Humorous, Funny
Other Critera:
Available as Webinar
Recording is OK
Available as In-Person Event
Available Nationwide
Willing to Travel
Offered in Spanish
Offered in other languages
For Call Centers
Especially for Men
Especially for Women
HRA/VEBA eligible
For 3rd Shift
For Retreats
Duration of event (in hour increments): 1 Hour
Equipment buyer needs to provide: Projector, mic and sound system
Equipment provided by vendor: TBD
Post event tools included: Handouts
Includes pre-event consultation: Yes