It’s common for new talents to run fast in all directions in their desire to perform. This makes it essential to guide and nurture them to find the focus they need in order to release their almost limitless potential for achieving great things. For these talents seemingly small changes can have monumental effects. This talk will explore how to improve performance while maintaining a positive, thriving mindset, helping you discover how to boost performance for each individual.
Attendees will Learn
- How to maximize performance when it really matters by incorporating a lifestyle design.
- Actionable techniques for structuring your day to easily get into a flow state and avoid interruptions.
- How to create peak performance and a daily sense of accomplishment.
About this Speaker
Therése brings more than 18 years of entrepreneurial experience to her executive coaching and cultural consulting practice, where she has developed proprietary frameworks proven to deliver transformative change in both fast-growing companies and large corporations. She is re-imagining the workplace by supporting companies in becoming more people and purpose-centric. She is an Executive Coach and Performance Coach for high achieving founders, investors, and C-level executives and is an internationally recognized keynote speaker on achieving a people and purpose-centric culture. Through this work she has inspired more than 30,000 people in over 10 countries, engaging with audiences from 5 to 5000.
Education and Experience
- Guest lecturer at the Royal Institute of Technology and the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship
- Named "one of the most influential and impactful people in the Nordics" The list is equivalent to the 'Forbes 30 under 30' and 'Forbes 40 under 40' in the United States.
- Received the Future Innovator Award
- Executive Coach and Performance Coach
- Internationally recognized Keynote Speaker