Are you ready to rewire your money mindset?
The A Rich Life™ Financial Wellness Workshop is not another one-way presentation about finance. Using an interdisciplinary approach, financial industry veteran Sheila Walsh, CFP® leads an interactive workshop experience that can reframe the way attendees think about financial decision-making.
During this session, attendees will do an honest assessment of their prevailing attitudes about money and their own financial journey. I will help you to get clear on your values and how your money beliefs may be impacting your entire life. We’ll discuss how to set financial goals and get clarity around your spending.
Based on the audience’s specific needs, we can weave in additional topical areas of interest including: How Credit Works, Rethinking Retirement, Mindful Money Habits, Talking Money with your Honey, and Conversations as our Loved Ones Age.
Attendees will learn
This workshop offers powerful tools and proven frameworks to help attendees increase clarity and confidence with their financial decision-making
- Actionable strategies to reduce money anxieties and replace them with feelings of empowerment and confidence
- Each person will have steps to stop unconscious spending and start building mindful money habits
- Attendees will discover realistic ways to monitor spending and stay on track to achieve their goals
- Participants can learn the “The Retirement Equation” and ways to influence its variables based on their personal goals
- At the end of this session, attendees will be clearer about their own values and process to set financial goals across various life stages
About this speaker
Sheila Walsh CFP®, is a Financial Wellness and Empowerment Leader who helps people understand how to unlock their capacity for an abundant life.
Sheila’s work combines art and science, research and real-world experience. It’s this unique combination bringing together disciplines ranging from behavioral economics to mindfulness that fuels her passion to help others make healthy financial decisions aligned to both their goals and their values.
Sheila began her career in the food & beverage industry where she learned first-hand about the emotional ties people have with what they eat. Prior to opening her own financial wellness practice, she spent over a decade working with investment management industry leaders American Funds/Capital Group and Fidelity Investments building award-winning insights programs for millions of investors on another emotional topic: money.