This workshop goes beyond basic financial literacy —it’s about connecting your financial wellness to the rest of your life. Yes, you’ll get financially organized, set goals and priorities, and stay accountable. But you’ll also learn how to manage financial stress and related emotions. In fact, you’ll begin to feel:
Empowered in your financial knowledge and your ability to make informed decisions for yourself
Confident about your life’s values, goals, and beliefs as they relate to your finances
Assured that your money is working to support those values, goals, and beliefs—not the other way around
Balanced and in control of your finances because you are incorporating your whole life picture: career, health, family, community, spirituality
Attendees will learn
- How to get clear on your values and the way you set financial goals
- Common emotions that may surround financial decision-making and ways to work through them
- Ways to visualize your financial future and evaluate how you can get there
- Action steps and money habits that can help get you to your ideal state
- Exercises that may ultimately help you master your relationship with money!
- Hints, tips and tools to apply in your financial journey today
Sheila Walsh CFP® is the GM of Financial Coaching for Willow.
She has spent almost 15 years in the investment management industry working closely with financial advisors and investors as they seek to understand how life events and behavioral tendencies can impact their financial journey.
Sheila earned her BA in Organizational & Behavioral Management from Brown University and her MBA from Georgetown University.
Sarina Sherwin is the Head of Marketing at Willow.
She has experience driving growth and strengthening loyalty by developing and executing marketing strategies backed by analytical rigor at large corporations like Gap Inc., Reebok, Delta Air Lines, and Citizens Bank.
Sarina earned her BS in Business Administration from the University of Southern California and her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management.
Willow is a female-led company that helps women confidently achieve financial wellness during life’s inflection points through personalized financial life coaching.