Your team will create bouquets for local patients in community hospitals, shelters and cancer treatment centers. After the flowers are enjoyed, they are collected and composted for a zero-waste initiative to better serve the Planet by Repeat Roses, a global business driven to save the Earth.
WHY HOST A FLORAL RESCUE ACTIVITY?
-Uniquely engaging: An ideal networking opportunity, the “petal-it-forward” event provides a unique setting for building teamwork and camaraderie. And with its philanthropic mission, the event is ready-made for your public relations outreach.
-Easy to implement: A cost-effective and easy-to-implement program, you simply provide the volunteers and per person fee, and Repeat Roses provides the instructor, florals, vases and equipment.
-Socially responsible: As an international environmental and social impact organization that rescues florals at the end of events to give them second and third lives, Repeat Roses’ mission and practices align with many companies’ CSR goals.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? WE CALL IT THE TRIPLE WIN.
Repeat Roses Provides:
• A waste diversion report with measurable data
• A digital package of shareable social impact moments
• A donation acknowledgement letter from each matched non-profit organization for your charitable tax credit purposes.
Our interactive workshops inspire social impact and sustainability, leaving your attendees feeling good about their time giving back—and even better about their experience with you, knowing your company is dedicated to building a global community and a sustainable Earth.
• (1) workshop instructor and workshop assistant(s) • Flowers, vases and tools*
• Hangtags, ribbon, Repeat Roses branded pens • Non-profit partner
• All transportation of flowers to venue, charity and second pickup for composting service
• Composting service
• Post event waste diversion data and social impact report
This event is:
30 credits for up to 10 people plus a $100/pp supply cost
40 credits for up to 100 people plus a $95/pp supply cost
70 credits for up to 350 people plus a $85/pp supply cost
110 credits for up to 500 people plus a $75/pp supply cost