This workshop teaches a holistic approach to wellness touching on the areas of fitness, nutrition, stress and sleep management, as well as financial and social wellness.
This talk is also available in RI, NH and MA
Attendees will Learn
-How to stay motivated
-How to save money
-Ways to de-stress
About this Speaker
Estee is an accomplished Health Coach and AFAA certified Fitness Trainer. She has worked with hundreds of adult and senior clients in helping them successfully attain their weight loss, fitness and wellness goals through utilizing health behavior science and an effective combination of exercise, nutrition and stress management.
Education and Experience
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach through Wellcoaches
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer through AFAA
- Masters of Science in Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- Advanced graduate certification in developing healthy communities through Tufts School of Nutritional Policy
- Conducted Biometric screening and health coaching for the follow clients: Federal Reserve Bank, Raytheon Corporation, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Anheuser-Busch, State Street Corporation, Nestle USA, Walmart, Biogen University of New Hampshire, Balise Automotive Group, Wayfair, Comcast, John Hancock Life Insurance.