Your first step to wholehearted healthcare. Dr. Jeff has reinvented how cardiovascular health and its risk factors are managed by creating the most accessible, nationwide heart health practice.
He begins with a presentation to educate attendees on cardiovascular risks and prevention. Then, through their mobile heart health clinic, an exam is given which is reviewed by a doctor through a video "tele screening". A recommendation for follow up is given if applicable to the patient. His goal is extending health span for one billion people by preventing heart disease, the number one cause of death in the United States.
Attendees will Learn:
- What is cardiovascular risk, and how healthy is my heart?
- What is my BP, cholesterol, glucose, and what do they mean?
- What do my symptoms mean?
- Do I need advanced heart testing?
- What should I do to improve my heart health?