Many people feel overwhelmed and confused by their finances. Our relationship with money is lifelong. But the struggle doesn’t have to be. While it does take work and commitment to master your money, it is a lot simpler to do than you think. By practicing 5 steps, you can regain control of your money in just 30 days. You can finally get your money “right” and learn strategies to become debt free, build up your emergency savings fund, or achieve whatever your dream may be. This session will teach you 5 steps to get focused, organized, and consistent in managing your money so that you can achieve your financial goals with new clarity.
Attendees Will Learn
-What you need to do FIRST before you can progress financially
-How to clarify and pin down your top money goals
-How to get a grasp on your ACTUAL money flow
-What tools to use to manage your money
-How to create a system to FINALLY get your finances in order
-The 5 steps that will help you take control of your money IMMEDIATELY
About This Speaker
Yolanda is a certified financial coach who provides personal finance and wealth building training. She helps professional women and diverse professionals master their money, so that they can achieve all of their financial dreams. Her specialty is empowering her clients with actionable strategies to maximize their earnings, build and increase wealth, and enjoy their dream lifestyle and retirement.
Yolanda has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. Since 2014, Yolanda has conducted, created and/or presented personal finance and leadership workshops for professionals, women’s trade organizations, diverse adult groups at schools, colleges, and non-profit organizations, and high-school and college students.
Education and Experience
- Certified Financial Coach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
- Member of the National Society of Leadership and Success
- Featured in media outlets such as Forbes, MSN Money, Sisters from AARP, The Greater Newark Enterprises Corporation, The Buckeye Review and BlackDollars.org.
- Has worked with Xerox, H&R Block, Chase Mellon Shareholder Services, Talent Partners and similar companies
- Extensively experienced in serving black women and diverse clients & groups