Being able to move our bodies is vital to health. The phrase “sitting is the new smoking” has popped up lately. What does this mean? Are you at risk? Would you like to be able to move more freely and with less pain. This workshop will address reducing stress, massaging our muscles, stretching and then discussing ways to strengthen our problem areas.
Attendees Will Learn
-Stress reduction techniques
-Trigger point therapy
About This Speaker
Jill is an accomplished speaker and an Exercise Physiologist. She will teach you the importance of movement and how it relates to your everyday life.
Education and Experience
- Exercise Physiologist (ACSM)
- Masters degree exercise science
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Trigger Point Therapy Certified
- Medical Technologist (ASCP)
- Stott Pilates Injuries and Special Populations Trained