Pilates on the mat that help to
quiet the mind through Pilates Mat work.
Attendees Will Learn
-Stress reduction techniques
-Reduction in anxiety through breath and exercise
About This speaker
Leslie has studied dance and musical theatre for many years and combined her love of dance with fitness and wellness to create her own studio. She has been working with clients to help them feel and look great for many years as a counselor, coach and fitness instructor. After many years of challenging hip and back injuries, Leslie discovered Pilates and barre workouts as a way to work through injuries, increase range of motion and get back into shape following pregnancy. Leslie has a passion for helping clients regain optimal fitness and helping to motivate clients for lasting results and lifestyle changes.
Education and Experience
- Certified in Peak Pilates for the Mat
- Certified in Pilates Reformer
- Certification in Ballet Barre through the International Ballet Barre Association (IBBA)
- Certification in Pre/Post-natal Barre Fitness
- AFFA Certified in Group Fitness
- Health Coach (ACE)
- Master’s Degree from Fordham University in Social Work