This session addresses common health issues for men and how to help lower related risk factors. Participants will learn about the importance of preventive care, lifestyle strategies, annual checkups and age guidelines for health screenings.
Attendees Will Learn
-Monitoring your Health Status Numbers
Watch Susan on Welnys TV https://tv.welnys.com/programs/fatigue
About This Speaker
Susan is a worksite wellness communications expert and health coach specializing in health promotion and wellness education. She works with individuals, corporations, benefits consultants and HR departments to design and implement management, education and communications strategies for wellness programs to increase participation, engagement and satisfaction for overall health and well-being.
Education and Experience
- Accredited by the American College of Sports Medicine as a Certified Wellness Coach
- National CDC Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Coach
- Faculty Member of The Wellness Council of America (WELCOA)
- She has volunteered with the Arthritis Foundation, the United Way, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the Girl Scouts, Northwestern University, Columbia College, and mentors college graduates in their career development.
- Master of Science in Managerial Communications from Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Michigan State University
- She is a certified ACSM Group Exercise Instructor and Silver Sneakers Instructor, triathlete, golfer, walking enthusiast and yoga practitioner.