An interactive session where participants will learn guidelines for healthy eating, food hacks, do-able ways to eat on the go, and finally, ideal meals, snacks and drinks that fit your lifestyle. Leave with ten healthy eating ideas to use right away.
Attendees will learn
-about nutrition and healthy eating
-about food groups
About This Speaker
Susan is a worksite wellness communications expert and health coach specializing in health promotion and wellness education. She works with individuals, corporations, benefits consultants and HR departments to design and implement management, education and communications strategies for wellness programs to increase participation, engagement and satisfaction for overall health and well-being.
Education and Experience
- Accredited by the American College of Sports Medicine as a Certified Wellness Coach
- National CDC Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Coach
- Master of Science in Managerial Communications from Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Michigan State University
- She is a certified ACSM Group Exercise Instructor and Silver Sneakers Instructor, triathlete, golfer, walking enthusiast and yoga practitioner. -Certified in Mental Health First Aid
- Faculty Member of The Wellness Council of America (WELCOA)
- She has volunteered with the Arthritis Foundation, the United Way, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the Girl Scouts, Northwestern University, Columbia College, and mentors college graduates in their career development.